VShell delivers proven, open-standard authentication, encryption, and data integrity with a choice of protocols to suit your needs. It allows you to provide a wide range of services to your organization with confidence.
- Secure Shell is an accepted standard for remote system administration, as SFTP is for secure file transfer.
- FTP over TLS (FTPS) provides flexibility for a wider range of clients. If needed, allow FTP connections to support legacy systems.
- Upgrade to Enterprise with the HTTPS for Windows to offer your end users easy, browser-based file transfer. No client software is needed and there are no browser plugins to install.
- VShell focuses on saving valuable administrator time, from initial setup to configuration and task automation.
- VT220 emulation provides screen rendering and keyboard control of command shells and other applications.
- User authentication offers a range of options including public-key, Kerberos, and two-factor methods.